beautiful water way in Maine

beautiful water way in Maine
Beautiful day in Maine

Rocks Edge Photography

My photo
PHIPPSBURG, ME, United States
I'm a freelance candid Photographer who's trying to get a photography business going in Maine's Mid-Coast. I specialize in: Animals,Biker Charity Events,Black & White,Flowers,Nature,Private Parties,Public Events,Scenic,Landscapes,Seascapes,and much more! Private Sessions are available.

About The Photographer

Rocks Edge Photography is owned and operated by: Stephanie Pare of Phippsburg, Maine. I am a native Mainer who lives the simple country life style on the Maine Coast just outside of Bath, Maine. I take care of our home and our two dogs Sasha and Dante daily.

I have been doing photography since I was a kid and as the camera's advanced from Polaroid, children’s one time use 35mm, Canon 35mm and now two digital Nikon‘s. I’ve gain my photography skill's and knowledge of camera's and how they worked have progressed throughout the years as the camera‘s changed. Photography has and always will be my passion. I have a natural nack to photograph moment's as they're happening.

I specialize in:
Animals
Biker Charity Event's
Black & White
Flowers
Nature
Private Parties
Public Events
Scenic
Landscapes
Seascapes
and much more.
Private Sessions are available.

I do custom photography like Animals, Babies, Children, and what my customer's request to have photographed.

I let my client's pick where they want the photography done if it's in a park, on the beach, in the snow, in the fall with pumpkins and corn stalks, in a beautiful flower garden, on a farm with the farm animals or or what ever their heart's desires.

I put my client's first and make sure they're happy cause if they're happy with the result's of the work they'll come back and plus they'll tell all their friends about my services too.

I enjoy riding a Harley Davidson Motorcycle and taking most of the scenic pictures from the back of the bike while going down the road.

I love to travel and have had the chance to do photography in Quebec, Canada, Eastern Coastline from Maine to Florida, Puerto Rico, and The Deep Southern Caribbean Islands.

All photography is available in any size from Wallet’s up to 8x10’s that can be done at my home. If you want bigger then 8x10 then I have to take it to a store or order it online and it will cost a little bit more but, if it's what your heart desires then it'll be worth the wait for the picture to come in.

You can contact Stephanie at:

Stephanie Pare
36 Holland Drive
Phippsburg,Maine 04562

Home Number : 207-389-2139

Cell Number: 207-485-3699

E-Mail: RocksEdgePhotography@yahoo.com

WebSite: www.RocksEdgePhotography.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

TGIF Memorial Day Weekend!!


Good Morning Everyone!


It's a cool day in Maine unlike the last two day's have been so wonderful sunshine, nice gentle breeze, not humid just PERFECT in paradise!! Unlike today is cooler, foggy, kinda gloomy but, NO rain!!! The fog is starting to lift and sun is starting to try to peak through the clouds,birds are singing, can hear the ocean crashing against the rocks and just a nice day in Phippsburg! 
My photography is up at the Barn Gallery in Phippsburg go check out the Barn Gallery and all of the artist this weekend!! Link to Phippsburg, Maine & Barn Gallery    


I hope everyone has a Wonderful Memorial Day weekend Ride Hard & Be Safe!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment